Trying to type you but I type so fast that the keyboard can't keep up and 9 times out of 10 types yuan. I'm also tired of the word suggestions covering what I'm typing but don't want to use another keyboard.
    12-09-2011 05:35 PM
    Wish I could delete this thread. I created an auto substitution for yu and made it you so that it wouldn't type yuan. Sorry for the useless post.
    12-09-2011 05:47 PM
    It's cool. I enjoy a nice stiff cocktail on a Friday as well.
    DirkBelig likes this.
    12-09-2011 05:54 PM
    I feel your pain. I type so quick that any "th" word like the, then, there, etc. all default to he, hen, here. It's frustrating. Using swiftkey x now but tried go keyboard. It's really annoying but have to deal with it.
    12-09-2011 06:25 PM
    Sorry for caps but I feel it needed...

WHY CAN'T SWYPE UNDERSTAND "THAT'S"!?

Ugh, about 5 attempts, or giving up and type in "T" "H" "A" manually and oh, 2nd suggestion is "That's"

At least it's not trying to put in "Ghats" like it used to on my EVO...

This thread is now about mini-rants and cocktails! (I'll take a sidecar)
    12-09-2011 08:29 PM
    Sorry for caps but I feel it needed...

WHY CAN'T SWYPE UNDERSTAND "THAT'S"!?

Ugh, about 5 attempts, or giving up and type in "T" "H" "A" manually and oh, 2nd suggestion is "That's"

At least it's not trying to put in "Ghats" like it used to on my EVO...

This thread is now about mini-rants and cocktails! (I'll take a sidecar)
    If you do type in a word in swype and then long press the word it will add it to your dictionary and next time you swype it, it should use it.
    12-09-2011 11:04 PM
    swiftkey x works great wih keeping up.
    12-10-2011 09:21 AM
    I used to use the default swype keyboard but then found Thumb Keyboard and find I can type much faster and more accurately using that keyboard then swyping.
    12-10-2011 10:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD