How to Stop a Replay of a Video

MerpsMom

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I like the camcorder on my new Epic but after recording something and playing it back, I can't stop the replay in its middle. If it's a long video, I'm stuck forever. I tried hitting the back button, and every other thing on the phone, but the video just seems to have to play out to the end.

Help!

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Touch the screen and the on-screen menu will pop up where you can hit the pause button.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

MerpsMom

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
That's what I thought, but nothing happens! I've tried tapping, smacking, thumping: nothin'.

There's a little padlock down in the lower right-hand corner: it shows "locked." Anyone know what that is? Seems to be the culprit, and I can't find anything in settings to unlock it. Missing something, am I?

And while I'm here, how do you downsize a video file so it'll go email. A very short video came up 10 MB and obviiously won't go as it's too large.

Seems there is a lot I need to know. :( :'(

MerpsMom

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
OK, got the stopping the video part down: you pinch in from the sides. That's not really intuitive, I don't think. :p

Will work on the downsizing of the video, but how do you do that afteryou've shot it?

MM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL