I downloaded GO Launcher EX...but...

handsomeprince#AC

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
...my question is how do I switch back to the stock launcher if one day I want to switch back and forth between stock launcher and GO Launcher?

Because the "clear defaults" is already greyed out under "manage applications"...please help; thanks.

handsomeprince#AC

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I use a free app called home switcher and that seems to work well.
Thanks. I read the reviews and many are saying that it allows to switch between launchers of course...but that it doesn't allow people to set the selected launcher as a "default". But I'm going to download it and try it out; so thanks for the suggestion.

Any others?

repinphilly247

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
...my question is how do I switch back to the stock launcher if one day I want to switch back and forth between stock launcher and GO Launcher?

Because the "clear defaults" is already greyed out under "manage applications"...please help; thanks.

I believe you go to settings > Applications > manage applications > go launcher > clear defaults. Next time you click the home button you will choose your launcher, and can set one by default.

jacief

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
You can also hit settings > preferences > Exit GO Launcher EX.

Then the next time you hit the home button, it will ask you which launcher you want to use, and whether to set it as your new default.

Sachin Jain

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
In Go Launcher, How to disable looping of icons in the menu.

In Go Launcher, How to disable looping of icons in the menu.
means, I want 5 pages in menu, 7 icons on 1st page, 5 icons on 2nd page and so on.. BUT Go launcher make loop of icons, it is not giving freedom to set selected icons on menu page without cluttering. Please help anyone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08