Sorry if you've seen this but it was inside another thread and I got no answers. I hope I do get some because I'd like to be able to send things off. Can't seem to be able to do it on this new phone.

I took a short video, under a minute, of my grandson. I wanted to email it but the file came up at 10 MB and said it's too big. Well, yes, I guess!

How do you downsize a video after you've already recorded it??

MM
    12-12-2011 05:55 PM
    Couldn't figure how to downsize either, but ended up posting to youtube using this phone. Surprised that it was easy and quick.

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk.
    12-12-2011 06:16 PM
    I was afraid that might be the answer. Don't like FB at all, but maybe have to do it anyway.

Can I upload it to Picasa....or something....anything else..anything at all?

But thanx for helping.

MM
    12-12-2011 09:28 PM
    Use the built in "video maker" app and create a new project with the video. You don't need to put in a theme or transitions or anything. Then export the video to a lower resolution. This will significantly reduce the video size.
    Taz420NJ and Biggnaa20 like this.
    12-13-2011 12:44 PM
    Download VidTrim from the Market. works fine
    12-19-2011 08:42 PM
    Use the built in "video maker" app and create a new project with the video. You don't need to put in a theme or transitions or anything. Then export the video to a lower resolution. This will significantly reduce the video size.
    How does the video quality look with a lower resolution?
    12-20-2011 12:23 PM
    I too upload to youtube. It's very simple and just email them the link
    12-20-2011 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD