Hey guys, so I got a new epic II touch for sprint and activated it under my wifes # just right now. Its for me but my line was not up for an upgrade. Do I have to wait to switch it to my line or I can call right back?
    12-15-2011 06:39 PM
    called back no issues. So no need to wait.
    12-15-2011 08:19 PM
    yeah as long as you have a line eligible for an upgrade, you can use the new phone on any of your lines
    12-15-2011 08:33 PM
    yeah as long as you have a line eligible for an upgrade, you can use the new phone on any of your lines
    Just to note though, at BB, radioshack, and any other vendor besides a Sprint store, will not switch lines for you. They will only activate it on the line for the eligible upgrade so you either have to take it to a Sprint store or call CS to switch it.

Reason why BB ( I think BB is hourly and not commission based), radioshack, and all won't switch it is because they get a healthy commission selling you a new phone on an eligible line for activation. If they put it on a line that is not eligible, the system won't give all the discount's thus making the phone full price. Sure, they can do it, but it's a PITA and takes quite awhile so they don't bother and tell you they can't do it. Also, if they do take the time to switch it from an eligible line to a non-eligible line right there, they only get partial commission because the system only recognizes that they sold a phone...but not on a line that's eligible. I used to work for RS so I know how they twist cahonas of customers.
    12-16-2011 04:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD