Inverted colors for browser?

2ndaccord

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I was just wondering if there is a browser that can do inverted browsing where the background is black and the text is white? I browse the web quite a bit and the dark background is easier on the eyes.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

2ndaccord

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Yeah. I use the black background for everything i can on my phone. It saves battery and is not so harsh on the eyes in a dark room. The browser is the only app that i use a majority of the time that doesn't give me the option to use a black background.

androidpirate

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Yeah. I use the black background for everything i can on my phone. It saves battery and is not so harsh on the eyes in a dark room. The browser is the only app that i use a majority of the time that doesn't give me the option to use a black background.

i was also looking for a dark themed browser, the only thing suggested to me was using this search engine, blackle, but it only goes as far as displaying search results in black.

DerDoktor

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
I was just wondering if there is a browser that can do inverted browsing where the background is black and the text is white? I browse the web quite a bit and the dark background is easier on the eyes.

Hi, you still have problems?, I too am trying to make everything, (including the system menus and such), however for the browser, i use Firefox for android and a black and white addon to achieve what you wish...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz