Epic touch speaker question

evoldroid

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking about getting a epic touch tomorrow .I have a nexus s 4g now.My question is for those who may have come from the nexus s 4g.Is the speaker on the epic louder than the nexus?The nexus speaker sucks big time

chrisingrassia

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I find the speaker to do quite well. It does get distorted at high volume, but when I have used it I find it to be function very well. And I'm comparing it to my previous Sensation, Samsung Intercept, and LG Rumor. I guess it depends on what you need though: clarity or decibels. Most of the time you sacrifice one for the other.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Works and sounds good to me. It does get distorted at high volume like chrisingrassia said. But I find the ringtones for calls to be good n loud and when I listen to music through the speaker, I just turn it down a notch and it's perfect.

The only phone with with a perfect speaker I've used is the Photon. That speaker just kicks it!

addiarmadar

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Id say its pretty good, I watch Netflix on it all the time through that speaker. If you have a habit of cranking the volume high you may want to invest into a headset.

2ndaccord

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
The speaker is good. I watch videos all the time through Netflix and hulu without an issue.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

oversteer325

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had anyone complain about an echo on the E4GT speakerphone where everyone complains about the echo on my wife's Nexus S speakerphone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech