Transfomers .wmv Digital Copy wil not play

rediroc

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Got Transformers Dark of the moon on Blu-Ray and downloaded the digital copy, which plays fine on PC but, is digitally garbled and says needs license. I used WinX converter which converted but still wont play. Anyone have any ideas??? i Know i can rip it, not the problem, at this point i just wanna figure it out.

Thanks

sparkeater79

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
is it an ultraviolet digital copy? Because even if you downloaded it from flixster then you still can only stream it to your phone. If it is not on flixster and it is a normal digi copy thenyou shouldnt have to convert it and all that. Just hook it up to your windows media player on your pc and sync it from there. They give you a copy for the pc and a portable copy for you android. Good luck

Reactions: rediroc

rediroc

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
not sure what an ultraviolet copy is? The blu-ray I got came with the three pack Blu-Ray, DVD and digital copy which I downloaded from the paramount site.

If i understand what you said, i can load movie in WM player on PC and then copy/send it to the phone THRU WM player???

Thanks by the way

sparkeater79

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
some movies have a digital copy you basically stream online, ultraviolet is the website you sign into. And yes you hook up your phone to your pc and make sure it recognizes it as a device to sync through wmp. When in wmp find the portable copy in the library. Then click and drag over to the sync area. Its gonna take a little while to transfer. i have several movies loaded on my phone that way.

Reactions: rediroc

rediroc

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Everything worked fine going thru Windows Media Player. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HELP, EXPLANATION AND SUGGESTIONS. ALL I GOTTA DO NOW IS FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET TORRENTS :p ON THIS BAD BOY

dreamtheater993

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I joined up on here because I have the same exact issue, however when I try to sync it to my phone in Windows Media Player, it gives me an error because the file is DRM'ed. OP, how did you get it to work? Please let me know ASAP, as I am going on a trip soon and would love to have this with me. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995