A frield of mine set up my gs2 for usb connectivity. Right when you plug in the phone to the pc, it opens up the files right away. On my wifes phone, you have to select connect usb mass storage on the phone for the files to open on windows. I cant find what option to set on my wifes phone that allows this to operate like mine.
    01-01-2012 03:53 PM
    I'd like to know this as well. Mostly, when I plug the phone into either one of my car's usb ports it says the device isn't supported. If it truly isn't, it would be nice to have the option to charge only so it doesn't always try to connect. (which I guess is a little opposite of the op's question).
    01-02-2012 07:09 AM
    01-02-2012 07:12 AM
    THis gets me one step closer, now all I have to do on her phone is drop downt he task bar and click connect to USB. However, on my phone, I don't have USB Debugging mode checked, and as soon as I plug the phone in, I can view my files on the PC without clicking anything. Anybody know how this is done? Again, I can't find the setting difference between phones! It's crazy.
    01-02-2012 10:58 AM
    Having trouble playing music through my sterio reciever
    01-03-2012 10:06 PM