Anyone use this? I have it set to kick in at 10%. Its a pain though since some of the changes don't go back after it charges. For example my screen timeout always has to be set back to 30 seconds.
    01-03-2012 07:46 PM
    Anyone use this? I have it set to kick in at 10%. Its a pain though since some of the changes don't go back after it charges. For example my screen timeout always has to be set back to 30 seconds.
    Sorry, I don't use it. Something about it doesn't seem useful, since you can turn off wifi, bluetooth, 4g, GPS, brightness, and timeout settings from the notification bar. Hope that someone here can help you.
    01-03-2012 08:02 PM
    It's crap. As you said some of the changes don't revert back to normal. He screen timeout and the auto sync doesn't revert back to normal.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    01-03-2012 11:09 PM
    yeah I was using it but turned it off recently, it kicked in a couple days ago as I hit 10%, well I started not getting my gmails, turns out as said it doesnt turn back on what it changes. I always have an extra battery when needed anyways, so I turned it off
    01-04-2012 05:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD