Weird Vibration noise when I recieve a notification?

TxJ0k3r

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I get a strange sound when my phone is set on vibrate that wasn't like how it was when I first got the phone.

It sounds as if something is loose on the inside or something else (not sure)

I got this Galaxy s2 Epic 4g touch on the 26th of December and the vibrate was as quiet as could be but now it's kind of noisy which is the reason I switched to this phone from the Evo as well as major Hardware upgrades.

I have tried taking out my external SD card to see if it was that but that wasn't the issue.
Although when I put my finger on the metal housing for the SD card itself, it doesn't make the strange noise when vibrating?

I am really wanting to figure out what the heck the problem is.

Google'd about this issue and I found someone with a similar issue but he posted on a thread and the question was not answered unfortunately :(

Please someone help me out here and I am glad to join Android Central and hope to meet some nice people here. :cool:

TxJ0k3r

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
There is an adjustment for vibration intensity you probably altered that.

Unfortunately, vibration intensity is only for the "Haptic Feedback" option on the phone.

I think it has to be the phone casing being possibly loose and it's passed the 14 day period so I can't return it.

But the vibration noise is seriously getting annoying when it came silent but the sound of the vibration reminds me of my evo which I HATED!

duddy23b

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I too have a loud vibration sound, I can even hear from another room so I took it back even after the 14 day period. The service tech said it was ok but admitted it was quite loud but thought it might be the location and surface i place it on. Maybe? I will be watching for now they said it is just as solid as the first day I bought it and not to worry hmmm we will see!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital