Accessory Question

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I just purchased a Galaxy S 2 and i'm looking for a "folio" case. I have yet to find one for the Sprint GS2. So my question is besides the camera position is the Sprint Gs2 much different from the other carriers? I would be ok using a case for another carrier if its just the camera slot that is different.

chrisingrassia

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I just purchased a Galaxy S 2 and i'm looking for a "folio" case. I have yet to find one for the Sprint GS2. So my question is besides the camera position is the Sprint Gs2 much different from the other carriers? I would be ok using a case for another carrier if its just the camera slot that is different.

There are minor differences among the different carrier versions. I know that physical screen size is different among the variations, as are the overall phone dimensions and corner cuts (rounded vs sharper). Also, if I'm not mistaken, the rear speaker placement is also in different locations on the phones. If you have the chance, go to Best Buy or some general mobile store and compare all three in-hand.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
You may be able to get away with an Infuse case, depending on how it attaches to the phone and if someone makes one. Otherwise, the International and AT&T GS2s are smaller. Tmobile's is about the same size so you may want to check that as well.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk