Stone stock Epic Touch with latest update, other day all contacts disappeared on phone. Nothing was being done on or to phone , no updates, no new apps, no memory clean up, no deleting of any kind, all of a sudden BOOM no contacts. This is wife's phone so there was a moment of panic for a while until she got my number from a coworker so as to call me and let me know about the condition. I cant figure out what happened???
    Any one else come across "sudden contact disappearance" ????
    01-17-2012 06:03 PM
    Stone stock Epic Touch with latest update, other day all contacts disappeared on phone. Nothing was being done on or to phone , no updates, no new apps, no memory clean up, no deleting of any kind, all of a sudden BOOM no contacts. This is wife's phone so there was a moment of panic for a while until she got my number from a coworker so as to call me and let me know about the condition. I cant figure out what happened???
    Any one else come across "sudden contact disappearance" ????
    By chance were the contacts added to the phone and not her google account or vice versa? It is possible there was a sync initiated that synced the contacts to either the phone or to her google account.
    01-17-2012 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD