soo a couple of days ago i removed my phone from my pocket and it was acting funny so i took out the battery and got this funky screen with the android guy and a few other things in the top left..

well i left it for a few hours but nothing.
    after a while the battery died so i just pluged it back in
    well now the battery symbol keeps showing the charging thing randomly and spazzes out of no where.
    and the notification light just randomly stays on and off

any ideas?? thanks
    01-19-2012 07:38 PM
    soo a couple of days ago i removed my phone from my pocket and it was acting funny so i took out the battery and got this funky screen with the android guy and a few other things in the top left..

well now the battery symbol keeps showing the charging thing randomly and spazzes out of no where.

any ideas?? thanks
    My idea is to take it back to Sprint and have them give you a new one, especially if you can't even turn it on to do a hard reset. Sounds like a hardware problem that should still be under warranty.
    01-19-2012 09:12 PM

any ideas?? thanks
    Yeah, your best bet is to just take it to your local sprint repair center. As long as you have insurance on your line it, should not cost you anything for them to work on your phone as long as there is no sign of liquid or physical damage.

If they cannot get your device to turn on, they should just advance exchange your device. That should only take one to two days for your replacement device to arrive at the store.

If they can power your device on, more and likely they will attempt to perform a hard reset first before they do anything else. So possibly be prepared to lose all information(contacts, ect) if you have not already backed them up on your gmail.

I hope this helps.
    01-20-2012 11:28 AM
    thanks for the advice
    once i get a chance ill run over to sprint
    01-20-2012 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD