This morning my Epic 4g was updated to Gingerbread and I was anxious to try it out, but I dropped my phone and broke the screen. As a result I am looking at updating to the Epic Touch. I have a problem with "Fat fingering" and the Epic 4g keyboard was very useful.

Is the touch screen keyboarding on the Epic Touch any different than the Epic 4g?

Also I have the 3500mAh battery for the Epic 4g, but looking at thee "Touch" it appears the cases are different. Is that correct? Are the batteries different also?

Thanks in advanced.
    01-24-2012 03:21 PM
    They have the same keyboards (from what remember). However, I use SwiftKey X on both my old Epic and now on the Epic Touch.

I did try and use the stock Epic battery in my Touch and it did fit. It is smaller (both in capacity and physical size) than the Touch's battery. I don't think your extended battery would work because the back of the phones are different.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    bigdgramps likes this.
    01-24-2012 06:34 PM
    Thank you
    01-24-2012 07:31 PM
    The Screen on the Epic Touch is physically larger and the ICS keyboard is much better and available in the market for free.
    bigdgramps likes this.
    01-25-2012 09:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD