Help Removing Unwanted Gmail Contacts

russerslick

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
I synced my phone to gmail and it added every single email address in my account to my phone, including hundreds of junk addys and spam addresses I don't want. I found an option under phone contacts to list only contacts with an actual number, and so the junk addresses are all gone from that section. But if I try to send a text message, they are all still listed as contacts in that section and I can find no way to hide or manually delete them. Can anyone help?

russerslick

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
All the time I spent trying to figure out how to delete or hide the contacts on the phone, and the simplest damn answer never even occurred to me. This worked like a charm. Thanks.

jvillatoro76

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
I synced my phone to gmail and it added every single email address in my account to my phone, including hundreds of junk addys and spam addresses I don't want. I found an option under phone contacts to list only contacts with an actual number, and so the junk addresses are all gone from that section. But if I try to send a text message, they are all still listed as contacts in that section and I can find no way to hide or manually delete them. Can anyone help?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463