Hi,

I have the GSII Epic 4g Touch with Sprint. I have had continual problems listening to music through google music. Songs will constantly stop in the middle of the track to re-load or buffer. I don't have this problem when streaming music with pandora or viewing videos on youtube for example. the problem persists even in areas where I have a strong 4G connection.

Has anyone experienced similar problems with google music on their GSII?

thanks!
    02-07-2012 12:42 PM
    Hi,

I have the GSII Epic 4g Touch with Sprint. I have had continual problems listening to music through google music. Songs will constantly stop in the middle of the track to re-load or buffer. I don't have this problem when streaming music with pandora or viewing videos on youtube for example. the problem persists even in areas where I have a strong 4G connection.

Has anyone experienced similar problems with google music on their GSII?

thanks!
    No problems at all here. Although I don't have 4G where I live. I know this sounds counter-intuitive, but have you tried it with 4G toggled off?
    02-07-2012 12:49 PM
    Yeah I have tried it with 4G off. Same issues.
    02-07-2012 12:50 PM
    Maybe try force stop, clear data, then load again. If that doesn't help, do the same but uninstall Gmusic this time then re-install it. I can't imagine why you'd be having buffering and loading problems, unless Sprint is performing tower maintenance in your area that is affecting the way Gmusic transmits data.
    02-07-2012 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD