02-12-2012 01:01 AM
33 12
tools
    Again, all I want us an OS that works.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    02-10-2012 09:57 AM
    In the recent Cyanogenmod update they said the next batch of phones they will be working on for CM9 are Samsung phones with the Exynos processor. So that means us!

I read that too. It made my day. So happy that the CM devs seem to be very focused on Sammy products.

I have been ok with TouchWiz by using GoLauncher but I really want to have the ultra customization of CM on my phone. I love choices. It's just hours and hours of geeky phone fun, making my phone truly MINE.
    02-10-2012 10:28 AM
    I read that too. It made my day. So happy that the CM devs seem to be very focused on Sammy products.

I have be ok with TouchWiz by using GoLauncher but I really want to have the ultra customization of CM on my phone. I love choices. It is just hours and hours of geeky phone making my phone truly MINE.
    With cm9 this could be interesting to
    02-10-2012 11:54 AM
    By the way, this is what ICS will look like on our phone.

Makes me chuckle.
    DETERMINOLOGY likes this.
    02-10-2012 06:12 PM
    By the way, this is what ICS will look like on our phone.

Click to view quoted image

Makes me chuckle.
    Sweet
    02-10-2012 08:36 PM
    OMG!!! We're only getting 4 signal bar indicators?!!!!! AGH!!! This makes me angry!!!!!!

kidding...
    02-11-2012 10:46 AM
    OMG!!! We're only getting 4 signal bar indicators?!!!!! AGH!!! This makes me angry!!!!!!

kidding...
    Hehe. That's the stock ICS battery indicator, colored grey instead of blue. It's the only thing "ICS-like" in the status bar.

02-11-2012 02:21 PM
    From leaked test builds......nothing visually will really change from the current gingerbread touchwiz innovation. soooo none of the u.s galaxy s2 will have that look of ice cream sandwich just its guts

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
    This is why i think the skinning thing sucks... granted touchwiz looks much nicer then stock android now, but compared to ics its not much niced then gingerbread. So i assume we will keep the same contacts, calendar and gmail apps??? God i hope not. People is so much nicer then the giant tabbed contacts app of gingerbread, and gmail on ics is much better as well. None of the leaks show contacts, yet all the leaks look slightly different so its really hard to tell what exactly we are getting. Also messaging is nicer in ics as well.

- Galaxy II Epic 4g Touch
    02-12-2012 01:01 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD