Still clinging to my Palm Pre, but soon to pull the trigger on the Epic. I ask you existing users about the stock calendar app.

The Pre's calendar app did not allow you to add users to a calendar meeting from an Exchange account (or any account for that matter). Does the stock calendar (or some other calendar app) allow you to add exchange users to an existing calendar event (meeting, etc)?

02-14-2012 03:06 PM
    stock calendar allows it. Its pretty easy. Just create your entry and enter participants.
    02-14-2012 04:56 PM
    thanks murphy.
    and if I have a meeting event established, can I add more exchange participants to it that I forgot? And it will send the invite to the added people?--like outlook?
    02-14-2012 05:41 PM
    I think so. I'll try it. It does give you the option to edit and add participant. I'll report back
    nabril1569 likes this.
    02-14-2012 06:20 PM
    You may wnat to see if someone else responds. I often accept meeting from email and they go right into my calendar but I am playing around with creating one on my phone and inviting people. I seem to be having problems when I select someone and add their exchange email it seems to default to their personal email. I added a different person's exchange address to the list of particpants and it didn't send them an email. There is an option once you create the appointment to send it via email though. Sorry if I've confused you but maybe someone else can give you a definitive answer who is more experienced.
    nabril1569 likes this.
    02-14-2012 06:49 PM
    ok for what it's worth. I did receive confirmation from a coworker that they recieved the meeting request after adding them as a participant. It seems like it was a little delayed though. We need to remote into the network so I'm not sure if he didn't get it until later becuase of that.
    02-15-2012 05:30 AM