What keyboard do you use?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Just installed it. I dont mind it...Except that they track what you type...Other than that it seems pretty good.

Are you referring to Swiftkey X? It's focus is text prediction, which requires that the keyboard predict your text for efficiency.

Put me down for Swiftkey X as well. It's on sale for 25% off in the Market right now and worth the buy, imo. They only need to implement an open source for themes or release more for download. Other than that, I've been sold for a long time now.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Another vote for Swiftkey X. I paid full price for it and it was worth every penny! The orange and black pumpkin theme really pops on the Epic 4G touch! I just wish they would come out with more themes, or, as mentioned above, let users theme it. All I am asking for is the pumpkin key in a dark royal blue instead of the orange and I'd be happy as can be!

dm3ready

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I love Swift Key X!! However, a recent Samsung update has caused the Voice input function on EMAIL replies to malfuntion...causes a Force Close every time. It allows me to record but the text never loads into the email.
Voice Input still works great with Texting.
Anyone know a solution?

mandyd78

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
So glad I read this thread. Just bought the epic 4g yesterday and had nothing but trouble with the keyboard. Just now downloaded swiftkey x and I love it. Feels more like the HTC EVO 4g keyboard I knew and loved.

Murphy5111

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
tried a few and went back to stock. Didn't like swiftkey or gingerbread keyboard. Must be one of the few that really likes the Samsung keyboard and found nothing special with swiftkey. I even paid for it and don't like it.

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I use Swiftkey and love it. The text predictions are so accurate it's crazy sometimes!

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G Touch