Is there a post or site out there that will let you view what this device can do and how to do it? How to use it to its full potential. I've had it for 6 days and I'm sure there are features on this phone that I still don't know about or know how to do something with it.
    02-18-2012 11:01 AM
    There is a website for the international version I believe. For our version, I don't think so.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    02-18-2012 12:15 PM
    You got the basics of Androids features located in the General Help & How To thread... There's also a Tips & Tricks thread.. both located in my signature. Other then that you can try YouTube for some visuals or just ask around in the forum if you need help figuring something out. Basically just play around with the phone and you'll eventually pick up on things. Android uses a lot of "long presses" for accessing features on the screen... so try pressing down on the screen for about 3 seconds in different areas to bring up more options.
    02-18-2012 12:20 PM
    Thanks guys.

WHen it comes to rooting this device..Do you lose any performance when you root?
    02-18-2012 04:41 PM
    Thanks guys.

WHen it comes to rooting this device..Do you lose any performance when you root?
    No, performance will actually increase because you then have the option to over clock the device. There is a trade off for more performance just like in cars, you eat more gas/battery...

The possibilities are near endless with any Android device too... Sure the actual device may have its hardware limits but software (apps) always opens new doors.
    02-18-2012 04:53 PM
    Awesome. I had my EVO rooted but I never understood the different things to flash and what not. Especially this CyonMod I read about (Im sure I spelled it wrong). I've tried looking around to find information about it as to what makes this so amazing to use on this device but I was not able to. Would you be able to show me where I can get this info to learn about rooting this device and what I should put on it and why?
    02-18-2012 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD