Can I change the length of the vibration? When I get a new text the vibration is pretty long. I would like to have it shorter but seem to miss where I can do this.
    02-19-2012 09:35 PM
    This may not apply, but masterbator pro app works great!
    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    02-20-2012 09:40 AM
    It's not possible in the stock SMS app. You can do it in GoSMS PRO though.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    02-20-2012 03:38 PM
    Thanks Jay.
    02-20-2012 06:24 PM
    Hi Brett - I'm the Haptics Evangelist for Immersion and I work with Android developers to build haptic technology into their apps. Depending on your device and skill level (not sure if you're a developer or just looking for an app to download to control vibration settings), I have a few recommendations for you.

For a preview of the customizable vibration settings when people call or text you, check out one of the apps developed through Immersion called ViBe in GooglePlay: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...MudmliZXMiXQ..

Here's a link to our SDK if you're interested in building your own app: Download the MOTIV Developer Tools

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.. immersion.bob@gmail.com
    04-30-2012 05:31 PM
    Vibe in combination with GOsms works good!
    04-30-2012 07:24 PM
    Vibration Notifier may do the trick also. I used it to make them longer, but you can set the time of vibration in milliseconds
    05-01-2012 03:02 PM
    Go to Settings/sound/ vibration intensity

You can adjust it from there.
    05-05-2012 07:00 PM
    On KitKat 4.4
    Settings, language and input, Xperia Keyboard (on a sony Z1) then the settings icon
    then at the bottom of the next list, Sound and vibrate.

You then turn these on in Settings - Sounds as per above.

No developer mode or rooting needed :-)

Cheers.
    04-04-2014 05:36 AM
    As long as the E4GT is updated to latest stock Jellybean, couldn't they just make their own custom vibrate pattern with only having it vibrate a little out the the time that it allows for recording. Custom vibrate ring you should be able to do this on your stock phone with no additional apps.
    04-04-2014 09:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD