03-09-2012 10:14 PM
43 12
tools
    I just got mine a few days ago but I'm loving it. Battery life seems to be a little sketchy compared to last phone. Not new to Android tho, had an OG Droid > Droid 2 > then switched it up and was at the Verizon store at 6AM when the iPhone released > back to Android with G2ET and loving it cept 4G is only in 1 part of Detroit no 4G where I work by the Joe, Comerica Park
    02-28-2012 12:22 PM
    I just got mine a few days ago but I'm loving it. Battery life seems to be a little sketchy compared to last phone. Not new to Android tho, had an OG Droid > Droid 2 > then switched it up and was at the Verizon store at 6AM when the iPhone released > back to Android with G2ET and loving it cept 4G is only in 1 part of Detroit no 4G where I work by the Joe, Comerica Park
    Run some power cycles on it
    turn brightness to 11
    watch this video on youtube till the battery drains (I turn off the volume and do it at work)

the video is 8 hours, after cycling you can maybe expect up to 5.5 hours ( I have gotten 5.5 hours)
    that is pretty damn good.

The first cycle I got 2 hours, after 5, I get 4:45 and 5 of HD video, and 20-24 hours.
    If I youtube a lot, which I do, I don't get that much.
    CWick4141 and mike104393 like this.
    02-28-2012 04:24 PM
    This is unquestionably the best phone I have ever had, by far. It is an amazing device, and I do not see myself getting rid of it anytime soon. Since the last update my battery life has definitely increased, which was my only quibble with the phone.

I am waiting to see how Samsung can possibly top this. The screen is gorgeous, and I know they will up the resolution (a good thing), the size is perfect. The hardware is rock solid. I honestly have zero complaints. I even have gotten used to Twiz, and no wonder since I see a lot of Twiz in the stock ICS (feature wise, not launcher wise).

Anyway, it will be easy to hang onto this phone for a good long while. It's been so good I am not even bumming that we are still on Gingerbread, as I can't see any features from ICS that I am missing.....
    mike104393 likes this.
    02-28-2012 04:44 PM
    This is by far my favorite phone ever. I enjoy it so much that I have no problem waiting it out until my contact ends and I can get a new one.

I'm in NOOO RUSH for a new phone. I'm extremely happy. The screen being so big and bright, it's light and still fast. I just don't see any need for a new phone unlike before when I felt the need to always update.

I just want that ICE CREAM !!
    mike104393 likes this.
    03-01-2012 05:43 PM
    Just got one and I love it. Upgraded from my EVO 4G. Fast, GREAT battery, huge screen, love the pure blacks.

Waiting for ICS as well though. I think stock GB is behind Windows and iOS5.
    03-01-2012 07:01 PM
    Love. 'Nuff said
    03-01-2012 09:08 PM
    Just got one and I love it. Upgraded from my EVO 4G. Fast, GREAT battery, huge screen, love the pure blacks.

Waiting for ICS as well though. I think stock GB is behind Windows and iOS5.
    Just got mine also (white) & I was loving it up to the point I started trying videos. EVERY one of them are horrid.
    03-03-2012 01:41 AM
    I loved mine when it worked right. No lag, nice beautiful screen and colors, speedy with task, so many good things. Unfortunately had to replace 3times. Gps,missed text messages, overheating to name a few. But when working with no issues it was great phone to own and would have kept if not for issues I encountered. Bought iPhone 4s much as I didn't want to but already owned all of sprints other highend phones. But again E4gt is a good phone if it has no issues.
    03-03-2012 06:54 AM
    Just downloaded SPB 3D shell all I can say is wow... Very cool toy. New life into my old toy, lol.
    03-03-2012 09:18 AM
    Just got mine also (white) & I was loving it up to the point I started trying videos. EVERY one of them are horrid.
    Eh, I have a video camera for taking videos and a camera of taking pictures. The only time I take pictures with my phone is when I texting somebody a picture or just need to reference something.

I downloaded CameraFX and it's a nice little program.
    03-03-2012 10:36 AM
    I have had this phone since it's availability and I freakin' love it. I love the speed, the size, the excellent color, the camera is sick, and I love that I can change batteries at will. If I want more life and a thicker profile, change the battery. If I feel like a slimmer profile, change the battery. Sweet!
    mike104393 likes this.
    03-03-2012 02:00 PM
    I have had this phone since it's availability and I freakin' love it. I love the speed, the size, the excellent color, the camera is sick, and I love that I can change batteries at will. If I want more life and a thicker profile, change the battery. If I feel like a slimmer profile, change the battery. Sweet!
    I know what you mean! That is exactely why I love this phone so much. This phone is so versitile. The best part, when I'm clubbing n by the end of the night. Everyone is running low on battery with their Iphones. Bam! New battery that I slipped in my wallet to keep my juices flowing all night. Love the fact that we have that option to change out the battery.
    03-03-2012 02:46 PM
    @E_cross
    tapping someone's name you have to hit the phone icon, if you select them it should call, and then for text an icon should be there.

did you try the quick swype ? i use it in contacts to great effect.
    yes it's a fab in the pants phone, lol
    03-05-2012 11:31 AM
    Got it within two weeks of launch. I haven't effed it up to the point of no return yet (thanks to all who have saved me from myself), and there is nothing out there that overwhelms me. Still loving it.
    03-05-2012 01:54 PM
    Rolling on this phone for a little over 2-3 weeks now and just in love with it still. The speed and size of the screen is amazing. Great graphics all around. Battery is good, not great, but i ordered an extended slim battery to give a little more juice to it.
    03-05-2012 02:09 PM
    I've only had my E4GT for about a month and I absolutely love it!!
    03-05-2012 02:53 PM
    Eh, I have a video camera for taking videos and a camera of taking pictures. The only time I take pictures with my phone is when I texting somebody a picture or just need to reference something.

I downloaded CameraFX and it's a nice little program.
    I'm one of those people who use my camera phone a lot. A regular camera isn't something I carry around with me daily.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    03-09-2012 03:23 AM
    This is our first smart phone ever. Wbat an amazing peice of technology. I can not put it down.
    03-09-2012 10:14 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD