I was using the EVO before. On it I had options to adjust contrast, saturation and sharpness before I shot the photo. This was awesome and produced some amazing photos.

The stock camera app is kind of a basic camera. Id like to be able to adjust contrast and saturation.

Anyone suggest a good camera app? Or a rom which has a good camera baked in?

Thanks. : )
    Trabub likes this.
    02-23-2012 12:30 AM
    I really liked Camera360 on my EVO. Works great on my Epic Touch as well. I think it's even free now.

That being said, I'm pretty impressed with the standard camera app on the Epic Touch.
    02-23-2012 08:01 PM
    I like camera fx
    02-23-2012 08:03 PM
    I really liked Camera360 on my EVO. Works great on my Epic Touch as well. I think it's even free now.

That being said, I'm pretty impressed with the standard camera app on the Epic Touch.

Very high quality camera. That is for sure.

I just want more control than im givin.

Ill try those apps.

Anyone else please chime in. : )
    02-25-2012 03:45 AM
    Bummer!! Camera 360 has contrast, saturation, and sharpness but when i try to use it it says 'not supported on your phone'. wth weak on such a high end phone camera.
    02-25-2012 02:50 PM
    Bummer!! Camera 360 has contrast, saturation, and sharpness but when i try to use it it says 'not supported on your phone'. wth weak on such a high end phone camera.
    Bummer indeed. I've never actually adjusted those settings in Camera360, but usually shoot in the HDR (Light) mode with some pretty stunning results.
    02-25-2012 04:30 PM
    Bummer indeed. I've never actually adjusted those settings in Camera360, but usually shoot in the HDR (Light) mode with some pretty stunning results.
    During the day max the saturation contrast and sharpness. Very bright colors. Tinkerwith it you will get very unique photoos.
    02-25-2012 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD