Upgrade Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint Galaxy S2) Android 4.0.3 CyanogenMod 9 ROM

What do we know about this ROM so far? Do we have any list of what works and what does not? Any chance someone will flash it and show us on YouTube? Just curious what others think about this.
    02-24-2012 01:56 PM
    Here is the official thread on it: [ROM][IML74K][4.0.3] CM 9 experimental Build [2/18/12] - xda-developers

Discussion is happening here: [DISCUSSION] CM9 Experimental Build - xda-developers

qbking77's video review of an earlier build:

Developer Twitter if you'd like to follow any updates: @sbrissen23

What we know about this can basically be found in the links above. As it's described, it's a very early alpha experimental build that while making incredible progress, is still slow going, as it's a major undertaking. However, the recent Samsung ICS build leaks have been a big help apparently. In a nutshell, it's an unofficial kang (port) of CM9 that has pieced together different things to get it up and running on our phone.

The Cyanogenmod team is supposed to start working on CM9 for the GS2 line of phones next according to their most recent update, so it's hard to say what the future holds. I'm personally waiting for official CM9 support on our phone before trying it, but that's just me. I'd say that the people who have tried it thus far are more adventurous than I am.
    cjones likes this.
    02-24-2012 03:03 PM
    been running it for more than a week; outside of occasional LOS, its awe sum; virtually everything you would expect to be working in a CM Rom is; although somethings, like CM mods and such aren't there yet..
    02-24-2012 03:55 PM