Please help

brandisp

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Okay everyone, I am new to the android world, my Epic keeps showing my notifications for a Be Naughty App....I have an ad blocker and spyware apps downloaded, and this keeps showing up....HELP :)

Murphy5111

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
try going to menu, settings, applications, manage applications and see if it is listed under downloaded or all applications. Seems odd that there would be notifications it it somehow wasn't installed. If it shows up, you should be able to delete from there. See what others have to say. You can do a factory reset but that might be a little drastic at this point (unless you don't have a lot installed already).

Change

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Just bought this phone for my wife Saturday, and these same adds are showing up on her phone as well. I'm thinking it's a rogue app of some sort, but it's very annoying. Same apps she had installed on her Evo 4G are on the Samsung, but she never got these adds on the Evo...

It could be from the Samsung bloatware, but that seems strange to me. Let me know if you figure out what app is causing it for you!

whatsitsname

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Yeah the air push app works for me before. It was something as simple as a live wallpaper that I downloaded from the market which is where the ads were coming from.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49