Okay everyone, I am new to the android world, my Epic keeps showing my notifications for a Be Naughty App....I have an ad blocker and spyware apps downloaded, and this keeps showing up....HELP
    02-26-2012 12:40 PM
    try going to menu, settings, applications, manage applications and see if it is listed under downloaded or all applications. Seems odd that there would be notifications it it somehow wasn't installed. If it shows up, you should be able to delete from there. See what others have to say. You can do a factory reset but that might be a little drastic at this point (unless you don't have a lot installed already).
    02-26-2012 02:09 PM
    Okay I will try that....this android thing is so new to me...still trying to figure out the best set up for my phone as well
    02-26-2012 02:44 PM
    Just bought this phone for my wife Saturday, and these same adds are showing up on her phone as well. I'm thinking it's a rogue app of some sort, but it's very annoying. Same apps she had installed on her Evo 4G are on the Samsung, but she never got these adds on the Evo...

It could be from the Samsung bloatware, but that seems strange to me. Let me know if you figure out what app is causing it for you!
    02-27-2012 04:45 PM
    You guys should check out https://market.android.com/details?i...detector&hl=en it will tell you what apps are pushing ads on your phone. I haven't used it myself but I have heard others talking about using it to detect with apps are pushing ads.
    02-27-2012 05:28 PM
    Thanks, dtm!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
    02-27-2012 07:44 PM
    Yeah the air push app works for me before. It was something as simple as a live wallpaper that I downloaded from the market which is where the ads were coming from.
    02-27-2012 09:04 PM
    I had the same problem. I got addons detector from the market and it works great. I one minute I found the app that was pushing the adds to the notification bar and deleted it.

https://market.android.com/details?i...ZGV0ZWN0b3IiXQ..
    02-28-2012 07:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD