I was wondering what everyones favorite launcher is. Or if someone could direct me to a good thread because there are so many on the market.

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G Touch
    02-29-2012 01:26 PM
    Sounds cliché but like most things android it is personal preference. You will probably try out a few before you decide on one. If you search the apps forum you will probably find that go launcher ex and launcher pro are a couple of the favorites. Others have come out recently like spb and tsf shell($$$) but the decision is yours and yours alone. I use go launcher ex. There are already tons of threads about this though

Sent from my Inspire using Tapatalk
    02-29-2012 01:41 PM
    I really got to liking ADW Launcher when I was running Cyanogenmod on my EVO 4G, so I'm using that now on my Epic Touch with good success.
    02-29-2012 02:19 PM
    I'm using Go Launcher EX, really like it. I used ADW Launcher for a while, but came back to Go.
    02-29-2012 02:24 PM
    Go Launcher EX is still my favorite, and it's free which is an added bonus. It's rather rare when you can get the best for free, although "best" is certainly subjective. I use Launcher replacements to gain the ability to customize my homescreens, App drawer and App Icon shortcuts, and Go Launcher is feature packed when it comes to this. There are also a huge selection of free themes available. If there is any weakness with it, I'd say it's in the widget category.

However, with ICS now in full bloom, we will probably start to see some ICS specific launchers pop up, like Nova Launcher that recently became official on the Android Market.
    02-29-2012 02:34 PM
    I'm very pleased with the ADW Launcher. It is extremely simple to set up, easily customizable, and has performed in rock solid fashion, with virtually no freezes, force closes, or random issues. I'm also a big fan of GO SMS Pro, so I'm sure that GO Launcher EX is also a solid product. I'm just in the "If it ain't broke... Don't fix it" mode right now with ADW.
    02-29-2012 02:52 PM
    I have used a few different ones and Go Ex is IMO the best. It is very polished, easy to use, nice transition effects, widgets, etc.

Coupling it with GO SMS is awesome too.
    02-29-2012 05:00 PM
    ADW Ex is my choice. I've tried others and had good results. ADW is what keeps me happy on a daily basis.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    02-29-2012 11:27 PM
    Launcher Pro + for me,
    03-01-2012 06:40 AM
    I used to use launcher pro on my evo and now I use ADW EX on the Evo. I use the stock touchwiz on the Galaxy though, I think it's the best. I love how you can pinch to zoom the app drawer or drag your fingers along the dots to quickly change pages. ICS themed Beautiful widgets clock along with widgetlocker themed lock screen and it really pretties up touch wiz
    03-01-2012 09:10 AM
    i thought launcher pro was the best until i tried Go launcher. Does everything launcher pro does and more. Love all of the free themes. Can't do that with launcher pro
    03-02-2012 02:09 AM
    ADW! Gotta try it...
    03-02-2012 02:43 AM
    The only one I'v tried is the GO EX although I don't like or have any of the themes I am in love with it. I am kinda anal. I only have 4 windows, My calender is on one, note pad on the other (both full screen) and then I have one that is kinda my control panel to turn off GPS, Sync, Wifi etc etc. Then my home screen is blank with just a pic of my son. The thing I like about the GO is on the android one the picture would move, with GO I can keep the boy centered.
    Also on the bottom Doc bar thing with the android there was only 4 slots. With Go there are 15. I have my different app icons some in folders others just single, depending there use.
    I also like that I on the window that shows all your apps (not sure what it's called) you can hide apps. I don't like a bunch of icons in my way and have no use to be looking at the Uno app at all, I can make them go away. The only ones I have are the ones I need, like Settings, File, Market and my Uninstaller. Basically it just seams allot cleaner to me.
    Like I said I am kinda anal. My computer is the same way. I don't have a screen full of stuff, there either in files or the start menu. I don't want a bunch of icon in my way.
    03-02-2012 03:11 AM
    +1 for ADW Ex Launcher. I have gone from Launcher Pro Plus, Go Launcher and a few other nameless ones to try but i always end up going back to ADW time and time again. Just seems to have the smoothest layout and really cool things you can do with the settings and themes to be downloaded.
    03-02-2012 01:06 PM
    SPB shell 3d hands down. All kinds of eye candy.
    03-04-2012 08:25 AM
    +1 adw rocks !
    03-04-2012 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD