I'm seriously thinking about upgrading from my Nexus One to the Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch Mobile Phone - Black during the BestBuy Mobile sale (close to free).

My previous experience with Sprint was back in the Treo days. Is there still a pause while is faux-dials-in if you let the data use go down.

Can I get two of them with a 2-line family data plan?

Oh, and do these "Everything Data Family" plans include the unlimited 4G I've been marketed to so relentlessly about?
    03-01-2012 06:30 AM
    Gah! And 4G WiMax phones like this can't take advantage of the rolling-out LTE service. Damn.
    03-01-2012 06:41 AM
    Gah! And 4G WiMax phones like this can't take advantage of the rolling-out LTE service. Damn.
    Legitimate enough concern, but I'm wondering if by the time LTE is ubiquitous and reliable enough to be worth insisting on, you might be eligible for another upgrade.

H3ll, 4G has been out and marketed on for what, a few years, and it's *still* hardly worth anything as a feature (and I say that as someone who lives in an area with good 4G reception).
    03-01-2012 09:18 AM
    I'm seriously thinking about upgrading from my Nexus One to the Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch Mobile Phone - Black during the BestBuy Mobile sale (close to free).

My previous experience with Sprint was back in the Treo days. Is there still a pause while is faux-dials-in if you let the data use go down.

Can I get two of them with a 2-line family data plan?

Oh, and do these "Everything Data Family" plans include the unlimited 4G I've been marketed to so relentlessly about?
    whats this best buy mobile sale ur talking about? i want it "close to free" how much we talking about?
    03-01-2012 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD