Any trick to be able to contimue streaming after hitting menu key

Ed_Strong

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
This is kind of annoying! I'll be streaming a podcast thru the stock player and if I hit the menu or back key, the player stops, why I don't know... worst part is that if I want to continue listening at the point where the player cut off I would have to restart the podcast streaming all over again. It seems there is no way that I've found to allow me to continue the stream were I left of after hitting the menu or back keys!

Any tricks that could help?

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately, I think the best trick of all might be to not use the stock player heh.

You may want to consider Power Amp. I believe its still on sale through tonight and its an excellent player. Well worth the 2 dollar sale price.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

omahawildcat

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: Any trick to be able to contimue streaming after hitting menu

This is kind of annoying! I'll be streaming a podcast thru the stock player and if I hit the menu or back key, the player stops, why I don't know... worst part is that if I want to continue listening at the point where the player cut off I would have to restart the podcast streaming all over again. It seems there is no way that I've found to allow me to continue the stream were I left of after hitting the menu or back keys!

Any tricks that could help?

Push for webos devices and an operating system that isn't a cluster #?*!.

Sn1per 117

Flashaholic
Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Re: Any trick to be able to contimue streaming after hitting menu

I've noticed that too. It's annoying when I want a youtube video or something to keep playing while I multitask.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084