So I'm trying to figure out if there is a way that I can change the lock screen on this phone cause I don't really like the one that is automatically set up with the phone.
    03-08-2012 01:32 PM
    GoLocker, WidgetLocker, programs like that.
    03-08-2012 01:45 PM
    GoLocker, WidgetLocker, programs like that.
    +1 for Go Locker. FREE and so many themes available. It works great.
    03-08-2012 04:24 PM
    Just search market (Google play if you updated to ics) for lock screen. I was using the sense lock theme for go locker for a while. However after updating to ics, I've been using the face recognition lock

Sent from my Galaxy S II epic 4g touch. longest phone name in the world
    03-08-2012 04:34 PM
    +1 for Go Locker. FREE and so many themes available. It works great.
    Just an FYI, you have to be running Go Launcher EX in order to use Go Locker. Widget Locker is a standalone app, but you have to pay for it. Both are very good, but Widget Locker is far more customizable.

Once the official ICS update is pushed out, you will see a new Touchwiz lockscreen, which is actually pretty decent and much better than the current one, as well as other lockscreen options including face recognition unlock which works really well.
    ScandaLeX likes this.
    03-08-2012 04:42 PM
    Here are a couple of screenshots of the new stock lockscreen coming in ICS.
    03-08-2012 04:49 PM
    I used magic locker with the android 4 theme and loved it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    03-08-2012 08:22 PM
    I am tired of heaRing people complain about the lock screen. It is so easy to use. Touch anywhere and slide whichever direction you want and bam, gone.
    03-08-2012 08:25 PM
    Just because you like it and think that it doesn't need anything further, doesn't mean everyone does. Lock screens are not just for unlocking and going straight to your home screen, with widget locker and go locker it allows you to unlock right to a particular app like messaging or a browser. Most android users like to have customizable features and that's the beauty of android.. : )
    03-09-2012 08:52 AM
    I actually like the current lock screen too. Looks like the new one isn't a huge change though.

Here's my lock screen, makes people go....WTF???

03-09-2012 09:01 AM
    Here is my current screen

03-09-2012 09:44 AM
    One of the things I used to love about CM on my OG Evo4G was the customization of things like the lock screen. Sort of miss that on the Epic 4G Touch. Not sure why the TouchWiz, Sense, and Blur skins don't offer the same customization abilities?
    03-09-2012 11:51 AM
    You're a 100% right the lockscreen is really easy but I just want something different. Thanks to the rest of you guys I will look into all your recommendations!
    03-09-2012 06:08 PM
    Go locker has a lot of different themes for their lockscreens. They even have a lockscreen where you slice a bug kinda like in fruit ninja. Very original.

03-09-2012 07:38 PM
    Just an FYI, you have to be running Go Launcher EX in order to use Go Locker. Widget Locker is a standalone app, but you have to pay for it. Both are very good, but Widget Locker is far more customizable.

Once the official ICS update is pushed out, you will see a new Touchwiz lockscreen, which is actually pretty decent and much better than the current one, as well as other lockscreen options including face recognition unlock which works really well.
    As long as you have Go Launcher running when you download and install Go locker, it will still work if you switch back to another launcher. Just don't uninstall Go Launcher. I am using the Go Locker and currently am using TSF Shell with no problems. I purchased and used Widget Locker too, but I really like some of the new themes that are out for Go Locker.
    JayWill likes this.
    03-10-2012 08:20 AM
    I use Magic Locker, works pretty well overall, acts a little wonky at times
    03-10-2012 08:37 AM
    As long as you have Go Launcher running when you download and install Go locker, it will still work if you switch back to another launcher. Just don't uninstall Go Launcher. I am using the Go Locker and currently am using TSF Shell with no problems. I purchased and used Widget Locker too, but I really like some of the new themes that are out for Go Locker.
    How funny. It never occurred to me that you only have to have Go Launcher installed, not necessarily running as your active launcher. Silly how we (I) can miss the obvious sometimes. Thanks for that.

Sent from my E4GT via Tapatalk
    03-10-2012 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD