Youtube videos of the official ics for the gs2

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I guess it's something to hold us over while we patiently wait for our update. I didn't link to a specific video just because I haven't had time to watch any of them yet, but just do a search for "galaxy s2 official ics update" and limit the search for videos uploaded today and you will find quite a few of them. I will update this with links to good ones after I watch them.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I read on the AC blog comments that Samsung pulled the 3D homescreen animations from the International SGS2 version of Touchwiz as well. If accurate, I'm a bit saddened, because it means the pull from our builds are probably here to stay. I thought the animations were really cool and actually had me considering using Touchwiz as a launcher again.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, based on the videos I have seen so far, we are stuck with lack of animations and the live wallpaper scrolling prohibiting infinite homescreen loop. Very sad indeed. Haven't seen a video with Google Chrome working so far.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, based on the videos I have seen so far, we are stuck with lack of animations and the live wallpaper scrolling prohibiting infinite homescreen loop. Very sad indeed. Haven't seen a video with Google Chrome working so far.

Chrome works on our leaks, but it's really buggy. Lots of scroll stuttering and random force closes.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers