I ended up taking my phone to Sprint because it started turning on and off by itself. When I plugged in to charge it just shut off. So they told me that they would be giving me a replacement phone because they couldn't fix the issue. Which I figured is probably a refurbished phone. Has anyone had to turn in their phone because of this and if so, did you have any issues with the replacement phone? I liked my phone and am a little skittish about a refurb phones, because i have heard some people complain about them. Thanks.
    03-23-2012 05:42 PM
    If you have issues with a refurbished phone you can take it back and if you're within the return period you don't have to pay the insurance deductible.
    03-23-2012 06:29 PM
    i had my brand new et4g for 2 weeks when it went crazy. sprint ordered me a new (refurb) phone and have had zero problems with it. dont sweat it
    03-23-2012 09:43 PM
    Many of the "refurbished" phones are nothing more than phones that were too much phone for the customer and were returned during the 14 day satisfaction guarantee. I wouldn't worry if I were you. You ought to be fine.
    03-23-2012 11:35 PM
    I got a refurbed replacement as well. it seems fine. Have had it longer than the original one I bought
    03-24-2012 11:42 PM
    I appreciate everyone's comments. I picked up my phone on Saturday and loaded everything up. So far so good. I actually noticed that my battery is lasting a lot longer than before. There must have been an app I was using before that I haven't downloaded yet, that was draining it. Well, hope is stays this way.
    03-26-2012 02:57 PM