Trouble with call volume and hearing me talk

EmeraldX

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi, i'm new to these forums so i'll try my best to explain the problem:

Every time someone calls me, or i call them, they say they can't hear me, but when i scream they can hear me. Everything is fine when i turn on speaker phone and when i use my Bluetooth. I did just set up my Bluetooth recently, also.

For some reason i tend to believe that this has some connection with the way my signal quality has been acting (decreased lately), but i'm not jumping to any conclusions just yet.

Thanks!

* Samsung Epic 4G*
*GINGERBREAD.EL30*

Last edited:

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Open your Visual Voicemail App, hit Menu > Compose, type in your phone number in the To field then hit the Record button and leave yourself a voicemail message speaking as you normally would on a call. Then when the VM comes in, listen to it. If it sounds normal and clear, then it's probably signal related, as this bypasses using your cellular connection. If you can't hear it, then you may have a bad microphone and should consider taking it in to a tech.

Good luck!

EmeraldX

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Open your Visual Voicemail App, hit Menu > Compose, type in your phone number in the To field then hit the Record button and leave yourself a voicemail message speaking as you normally would on a call. Then when the VM comes in, listen to it. If it sounds normal and clear, then it's probably signal related, as this bypasses using your cellular connection. If you can't hear it, then you may have a bad microphone and should consider taking it in to a tech.

Good luck!

Thanks, i just tried it and all i could hear was static, with the occasional motion in the background like it was trying to go through. =/ oh well, guess i should take up the offer to upgrade to the EVO. This is a refurbished that sent me too when my first one broke. oh well, thanks again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol