hello everyone...i'm coming from an HTC Evo 3D and just recently got the Epic 4G Touch. My little dilemma is that the phone won't read some things on my SD Card. for example it wont read backups i have saved for some certain apps and it wont read my docs2go files. they show up when i plug my phone to my computer but not on the phone when its disconnected. i've formatted the SD Card mounted and unmounted and still nothing. any ideas?
    03-31-2012 01:20 AM
    Anyone? My documents show up in the Polaris office app though. Weird
    03-31-2012 08:34 AM
    You can try Rescan Media, free at the market...google play.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lhc2Nhbm5lciJd

I had issues with my phone not recognizing some of my pics on my sd card...this app, refreshed the media and the pics appeared. I would also check on your Docs2Go setting to make sure it's storing your files where you think they are.

If your phone is rooted, use a file manager like Root Explorer or Astrofile Manager to find your files manually.
    MBM7881 likes this.
    04-01-2012 02:33 AM
    You can try Rescan Media, free at the market...google play.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lhc2Nhbm5lciJd

I had issues with my phone not recognizing some of my pics on my sd card...this app, refreshed the media and the pics appeared. I would also check on your Docs2Go setting to make sure it's storing your files where you think they are.

If your phone is rooted, use a file manager like Root Explorer or Astrofile Manager to find your files manually.
    thanks so much...it worked for my documents but not for my backups to my apps. i can see them now but for some reason one of my apps (anmoney) won't read the backup. it says no backup available.
    04-01-2012 12:18 PM
    Have you tried moving the data from the sd card to the internal memory of the phone?
    04-01-2012 01:07 PM
    thanks i got it...everything is good and my phone is setup again the way i want it. since i'm new i'm looking up all the tips and tricks to this phone. so far i'm loving it!!
    04-01-2012 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD