Hello everyone.
    I have had my SG2E 3 weeks after it was released back in sept/oct 2011 and I fell in love with the phone. After all these crazy updates and such.... I started dis-liking my phone for certain things it lost or gained. My phone is not rooted as its alittle complicated for me to do so... anywho... LOL..

One of my biggest hates of this phone is not having the scrolling/ moving live wallpapers...!
    I know its silly but its something I really enjoyed about the phone. Especially my live wallpapers that move around when scrolling threw different pages threw the phones home pages.

Does anyone know how to get this back so I can enjoy the live wallpapers I paid for to their full penitential?
    Is there an APP to get srolling for wallpapers?

Any help or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

-Pete
    03-31-2012 03:07 PM
    No, not with Touchwiz unfortunately. Wallpaper scrolling is based on the launcher, so for now on the Gingerbread ROM, I recommend Go Launcher EX since it's free and very very good. Scrolling wallpaper works great with it. If you prefer Touchwiz, you're out of luck.

Sadly, Samsung removed scrolling wallpaper from their ICS ROM as well.
    03-31-2012 03:37 PM
    Go Launcher is great...highly recommend it. To every little disappointment, there is a simple fix..but it mostly involves rooting your phone.
    04-01-2012 02:26 AM
    Go launcher.
    04-01-2012 05:43 AM
    I have Go Launcher, & with the last update (EL29), the scrolling wallpaper ceased. I contacted Samsung & a rep told me that it was SPRINT that removed the scrolling wallpapers. Even with Go Launcher, I couldn't get my wallpapers to scroll. I downloaded Picspeed wallpaper app & was able to get the wallpapers to scroll, but not for my Live wallpapers. I hope Sprint is listening...
    04-02-2012 09:09 AM
    I have Go Launcher, & with the last update (EL29), the scrolling wallpaper ceased. I contacted Samsung & a rep told me that it was SPRINT that removed the scrolling wallpapers. Even with Go Launcher, I couldn't get my wallpapers to scroll. I downloaded Picspeed wallpaper app & was able to get the wallpapers to scroll, but not for my Live wallpapers. I hope Sprint is listening...
    You may want to try clearing data on Go Launcher and check it again. Wallpaper scrolled just fine for me using Go Launcher when I was running EL29.
    04-02-2012 11:15 AM
    im using the leaked ics rom from samsung and my wallpaper scrolls
    04-02-2012 06:38 PM
    im using the leaked ics rom from samsung and my wallpaper scrolls
    You must be using the stock ICS launcher, not Touchwiz then.
    jeff1974w likes this.
    04-02-2012 06:55 PM
    You must be using the stock ICS launcher, not Touchwiz then.
    yes, you are correct. it only works on the stock ics launcher.
    04-02-2012 07:02 PM
    Im wondering the same but Im wanting a different picture on each screen. I seen a setup that I love and in order to do that u have to use multipicture live wallpaper or something similiar but nothing will work. Yes static pics will work as just 1 pic, but not a different picture each screen.
    04-03-2012 12:23 AM
    running ics tried diff launchers and diff multi screen live wallpaper apps cant seem to get a diff pic on each screen any help?
    06-13-2012 12:15 PM
    Does anyone know with the new ICS update that the scrolling backgrounds work?
    07-23-2012 11:03 AM
    Does anyone know with the new ICS update that the scrolling backgrounds work?
    No it doesn't. The feature was removed since the last update. Get a different launcher like Go Launcher and you can have wallpaper scroll again.
    07-23-2012 12:43 PM
    If u want scrolling wallpaper on ICS, try Nova Launcher. It can be activated in the settings, & works on my E4GT & MY SGS3.

My Sprint SGS3 runs Blazer 1.6 with Color in Hi-Def 3.0 Theme using Tapatalk 2 (whew!)
    07-27-2012 06:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD