Can't share/upload pics to Twitter - Any advice?

HandsomePrince

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi folks; I hope all is well. I need some help..what are the best camera settings to set to take my pics so that Twitter will allow me to upload pics to it?

Apparently the pics I'm taking and trying to upload to Twitter are too large.

Thanks for any and all help.

HandsomePrince

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I usually set my resolution to the smallest setting and everything works out for me.
Well yeah I mean naturally the smallest setting is going to work by default. And if that doesn't work; well then as an owner I'd be 'SOL'...since that's the smallest setting.

However what I'm asking is what is the smallest setting I can get by for sending pics through Twitter w/o the setting being the absolute smallest setting?

Also...would that mean that I'd have to manually change my camera settings everytime I want to take a pic to specifically post to Twitter?

In the "Resolution" settings in the camera app for example; the options are 8M, 6.5M, 3.2M, 2.4M, 0.4.M and 0.3M... which one is the highest resolution I can pick and still be able to post it on Twitter?

And then for the "Image quality" settings in the camera app; the options are Superfine, Fine and Normal ... which one should I choose?

Last edited:

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I get what you're saying now.

My resolution is listed differently because of the ROM I'm running but the image quality is set to Superfine and resolution is 3264x2448 (highest resolution) and the pic went through just fine.