04-14-2012 05:40 PM
30 12
    i left verizon for sprint back in sept 2011 and got the evo 4g. i had good speed with that phone for the 1st month, then it all went to hell. since then i have called sprint 3 times regarding the problem and they say someone will call you back in 24-72 hours....ALL 3 TIMES NO ONE HAS EVER CALLED ME BACK!!!

I jumped through all the hoops they have you do over the phone with so called "tech support" (last time i called, the other employees in the background were so loud i asked if they were having a party), and i have take my phone to the "authorized service center" 2 times and left my phone there for over a hour each time.

the only reason i switched to sprint was because it was WAY cheaper than verizon for me to add a line for my fiance (i pay the same amount for 2 smartphones on sprint as i did for one on verizon)
    04-12-2012 04:19 PM
    My brother works on the road and he has tried all the carriers. He said Verizon was the best. They are just so expensive.
    04-12-2012 05:02 PM
    When I had Sprint I would call them and talk about their terrible data speeds and all the reps would say to me they do not know what I am talking about and their speeds are fine. They would tell me they do not get any complaints regarding their 3G speeds.

People, the first sign to fix a problem is to admit you have one because if you tell me everything is fine then that tells me you are not doing anything about it!

Needless to say, I switched to Verizon. I have 4G everywhere but can also keep my phone on 3G and actually save battery and still surf the web fine.
    04-14-2012 06:29 AM
    I have been with Sprint for 6+ years and have never experienced constant dropped calls, echoing while talking to someone, text messages sent not received/delayed, test messages to me not received/delayed, 1998 dial up speeds while surfing the net on my samsung epic touch 4g, no 4g service at all or very spotty...the last straw was the runaround from sprint customer service. no answers, playing stupid that they dont know whats going on and asking us to restart phone, go to a tech center so they don't have to deal with you over the phone, the constant excuses and lies.

I just recently switched to Verizon and it was the best move ever. I pay more money monthly but you get what you pay for and in this case RELIABLE service and TRUE 4G SPEED! Also the company you work for might get you a monthly discount so make sure you ask, I get 20% off which helped.

My new phone Motorola Razr Maxx pretty much is same size as Samsung Epic 4G but with more features and an awesome battery life...I take my phone off charger at 730am and it lasts till midnight with HEAVY usage and not once charging it at office or in car.
    Sprint loves to blame the time, location, phone, etc. I have gone off on them. I have 2 phones on my account and both have problems missing txts and sending txts. I tell them nice try, 2 different phones, 2 different locations.....they ALWAYS try and blame something other than their network.

Let me add that I get a corp discount, but 20% off when your phone doesn't work isn't worth it.
    04-14-2012 04:55 PM
    Needless to say, I switched to Verizon. I have 4G everywhere but can also keep my phone on 3G and actually save battery and still surf the web fine.
    Enjoy the 2GB cap though. Lol. You're allowed to drive 120mph but you can only go one mile. Or you can go 75mph and drive as far as you want.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    04-14-2012 05:40 PM
30 12