Messenger Problems

garrettfarnum

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
My phone tries to send texts but fails, several times in a row.

I've done data resets and have updated everything, nothing helps.

And today I rebooted my phone, IT DELETED ALL OF MY TEXTS.

Please help, I really don't want to go raise hell about this but if I have to I will.

aog3

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Yeaph, I been having the same issue. I send SMS txt and they do not go out or they go out and not received in the other end. Any body else with this problem? I reboot phone when problem is notice. It works fine after rebooting. :'(

onthehunt

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I am also having issues trying to send texts. I have two E4GT phones and both phones are having text sending issues. Rebooting has not effect. Doesn't make any difference using wifi, 3G or 4G. Text message not sending started Easter Sunday and has been intermittent since then. It has to be a Sprint issue.

anon(680971)

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
This was an issue last week that my friend both with E4GT had last week around Detroit area. Someone in the store told us they had scheduled some tower work around here and no one was working on the weekend so it would all be back up. Normally I take it as to get rid of me but come Friday night and since had the best signal I've ever seen around here.

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Where are you at in tha D, robneilhendrix? I've had some trouble with texts intermittently failing to send in Handcent SMS, but if I go into the native Messenger app and resend them, they go through without a hitch. Annoying.

garrettfarnum

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Now I've somewhat figured out what it does,
It just tells me it fails because it's not receiving the sent confirmation. If you send it and back out of the conversation it'll send without a hitch (usually)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes