Back speaker issue?

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Here's an interesting one. So while I'm playing music through the speaker on the back of my phone, and its on full volume, the music randomly stops and the phone randomly vibrates once. No notification, and I have to manually start the music again. Am I just torturing the back speaker to a point where this is a hardware issue, or...what? Help :confused:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Sn1per 117

Flashaholic
Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
That's strange. I haven't encountered anything like that before. It's only when using the speaker and never happens with headphones?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
This is only with the back speaker, it's quite odd. And when I play music, my phone is usually screen down on a cloth or something.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Another thing, usually my phone is charging when this happens. But I don't think it is an over-heat issue or anything like that.

Ed_Strong

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
that's the mute feature of the phone you'reexperiencing. Since there's no physical mute button on the phone this is how it's done, but it only works when the screen is active. Meaning that if you press the power button to turn the screen off, then turning your phone over wont cause it to mute.
That's why it vibrates once, to let you know that the fuction is active.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800