Still no ICS...........

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
FF18 does seem to be close. It's stable and I use it as a daily driver. Jump over to XDA. There are several there you can try out.

Xda is overflowing at the seams. Thats why I am here releasing stuff and not there. My ROM and Kernel would never see the light of day. Its much better over here.

Sent From A Rotary Phone

ivtec21

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Glad my contact is up in aug cause I might make the switch to ATT or dare i say Verizon, sprint needs to get the ball rolling...tempted to flash my phone again...

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Glad my contact is up in aug cause I might make the switch to ATT or dare i say Verizon, sprint needs to get the ball rolling...tempted to flash my phone again...

Does any carrier with the s2 have ICS? I don't think they do so I don't see how it's sprints fault. Just flash.. Ive been running a custom ICS ROM with zero issues.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Po1nt-Tak3n

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Does any carrier with the s2 have ICS? I don't think they do so I don't see how it's sprints fault. Just flash.. Ive been running a custom ICS ROM with zero issues.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

If I'm not mistaken, every major US carrier with the S2 has released ICS, except Sprint.

Sprint's letting me down left and right these days. I had a Windows Phone last year that they supported poorly too. I figured that was because WP7 hadn't gained enough momentum for them to care. I haven't come up with any good excuses for leaving us hanging for ICS though.

Reactions: Lucki

CTREV21

May 14, 2012
Visit site
F, Sprint worst two years of my life with them. Dropped them on the fourth of June when contract expired. Rocking galaxy note on straight Talk ever since and haven't looked back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Sprint is the one and ONLY carrier not to release ICS for there GS2. But this phone is also the only CDMA. WiMax. Dual core Exynos. Processor version. The Att and Tmobile versions are HSPA+ and Snapdragon S3 procressors. People need to understand the huge differences between our GS2 and the GSM Versions.

Sent From A Rotary Phone

Reactions: Downtown Taco

dev2nsu

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm sick of this! Sprint is up to something and we don't know anything. I seriously wonder why it is taking so longgggggggggggg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tonydelante

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone, I am new here and this is my first post...I have been looking online and now there is word that Sprint may not get ICS....Please see link below:

Samsung Galaxy S2 Ice Cream Sandwich Upgrade Not Coming to Sprint?

Could this be??? I would be very upset! I am a newbie and I would love to root but just dont feel comfortable enough to do on my own. Any suggestions???

Thanks so much!

This article seems very fishy. The headline suggest that E4GT might not be getting ICS but then they never really said anything to back it up. Plus this wouldn't really make any since with the final build pretty much complete and already being run on may people's phone through root. I'm also pretty sure that they're wrong about the E4GT being less powerful than those other phones. I was under the impression that the fact that we we got the EXYNOS processor was a big bonus

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay