Sprint Samsung Galaxy S2, Epic 4G Touch - international diailing

ArmenVlM

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch rules for international dialing - to replace the + are limited to 10 numbers, is there any tweaks (I couldn't find any) or any way remove that restriction so I can input more than 10 numbers in that field?
Thanks.

androidpirate

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Sprint Samsung Galaxy S2, Epic 4G Touch - international diail

Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch rules for international dialing - to replace the + are limited to 10 numbers, is there any tweaks (I couldn't find any) or any way remove that restriction so I can input more than 10 numbers in that field?
Thanks.

I don't think i understand your question. I just type the USA country code followed by the other country code or area code and number. The phone didn't have any issues dialing the 15 character phone number.

ArmenVlM

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: Sprint Samsung Galaxy S2, Epic 4G Touch - international diail

I don't think i understand your question. I just type the USA country code followed by the other country code or area code and number. The phone didn't have any issues dialing the 15 character phone number.
I'll explain the location of the field that I'm looking -
Home screen -> Menu -> Settings -> Call Settings ->International dialing ("North American Dialing" option has to unchecked before altering that settings)

The need for it is - in your phone book if you have international phone number saved as "+ (country code) (city code) (phone number)", that option will replace the "+" sign. If you using pinless phone card(for international call) all you have to do is in the field "International Dialing" set up a rule - access phone number, few pauses and 011 - so your area in "International Dialing" would look like that - XXX XXX XXXX ppp 011 - where X's are the phone number, P- pause and 011 is the number that you would start the dialing with. so instead dialing direct with you cellphone company and pay HUGE $$$$ per minute - you can use pinless prepaid international phone card to dial overseas.
I had numerous other phones and none of them had any restrictions in the amount of numbers you can place in that field.
Hopefully it is clear enough for what I'm trying to achieve.

Thank you for your time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles