I have seen threads from other carriers with other phones...but not with the Epic 4G Touch.

With my Evo, I was able to save a picture that was texted to me. With the E4GT, I am unable to and there isn't even an option. Am I the only one or is this just the case with our phone? Does anyone know of a fix or app that allows this?

Thank you all.
    04-20-2012 10:08 AM
    I'm not 100% sure it this will work the same for you as it does for me because I'm on an ICS ROM, but longpress on the picture. Select Attatched Files and it should give you the option to save the image.

Let me know if that works
    04-20-2012 10:24 AM
    I'm not 100% sure it this will work the same for you as it does for me because I'm on an ICS ROM, but longpress on the picture. Select Attatched Files and it should give you the option to save the image.

Let me know if that works
    This should be correct. Also, make sure you are long pressing on the image from within the text message thread itself, not after clicking the image once and viewing a blown up version of it.
    04-20-2012 11:10 AM
    This should be correct. Also, make sure you are long pressing on the image from within the text message thread itself, not after clicking the image once and viewing a blown up version of it.
    Wow...thank guys. I tried that multiple times and it didn't work until to told me it would work. May the Force be with you!
    04-20-2012 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD