The launcher/twlauncher screen keep popping up? Very annoying!! Help me make it stop! virus?
    04-20-2012 10:35 AM
    I assume you mean the screen that asks you to select a launcher? If so, is it doing this on its own or only when you hit the home button? Also, are you checking the box to select a default launcher before choosing one?
    04-20-2012 11:12 AM
    I assume you mean the screen that asks you to select a launcher? If so, is it doing this on its own or only when you hit the home button? Also, are you checking the box to select a default launcher before choosing one?
    Yes....when I hit the home button....usually after I use the built in task killer....I do check the default box...problem starts all over again after I use task killer again! This just started out of nowhere today...used to have the same problem with my original epic....also the same task manager program randomly goes crazy from time to time....this has happened ever since I have had the phone...however the sprint store cant replicate it for some reason! Very aggravating!
    04-20-2012 11:59 AM
    That actually happened to me before. Are there any other launchers on your phone or maybe the task killer is clearing the defaults of the launcher? It hasn't happened to me since I rooted my phone.
    04-20-2012 12:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD