I am looking for a real good personal assistant program (one that actually will understand your commands)

I've done some looking at EVA and would like to hear what people think of it.

I'm looking for something that will open applications ( camera, music ,contacts, calculator etc) check my schedule, make calls and send texts.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    04-27-2012 01:22 AM
    I use Voice Actions

Google Play Link
    04-27-2012 04:16 PM
    I was thoroughly enamored of a PA on my phone. However, after trying all I could find, I've come to the idea that they're all awfully fiddly to use. Seems by the time I struggle though the vagaries of each, I could have performed the desired tasks by myself.

If you find a new one, I'd like to see it. Am I just giving up too soon? I've even tested Android's against Siri on my kids' phones: they think Siri is vastly overrated and I've found some of Android's better as well.

MerpsMom
    04-27-2012 05:31 PM
    I was thoroughly enamored of a PA on my phone. However, after trying all I could find, I've come to the idea that they're all awfully fiddly to use. Seems by the time I struggle though the vagaries of each, I could have performed the desired tasks by myself.

If you find a new one, I'd like to see it. Am I just giving up too soon? I've even tested Android's against Siri on my kids' phones: they think Siri is vastly overrated and I've found some of Android's better as well.

MerpsMom
    I have had the same experience. hence the reason I am asking the community for suggestions.
    04-28-2012 06:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD