dropped my phone :(

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
ok so i dropped my phone and the screen is completely shattered. it turns on and the 4 buttons on the bottom light up but the screen doesn't. i'm gonna be without a phone for a minute since sprint now wants the $100 deductible upfront versus putting it on your bill and we just don't have the $$ right now. anyways i have a question when i used to hook up my phone to the computer and access the usb it would always have 2 drives: one said SD Card and the other said Phone. some of my stuff for some reason was automatically shows up on the phone drive when its hooked up even though it was stuffed that was always on my sd card. now they don't show up on my sd card so i'm assuming its on the phone drive. is there a way to access this drive again without going through the settings, usb/connect usb way? like i said i can't see anything on my screen...its completely blacked out. thanks in advance

rraman3110

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Looks like when you dropped the phone, you also did some internal damage (Guess you dropped on concrete) The phones internal system is shot and access to the internal phone storage is impossible. Im sorry money is tight, but that is life. Hopefully you will have some luck in the future. Keep AC posted.

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
i was actually able to the internal memory using keis. i got my pictures and documents

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech