I saw older threads about this, but wanted to know if there was anything new. Is there anyway to have a password for just my email, not my gmail or the whole phone. I just want one for my outlook email that is pushed to my phone.
    05-09-2012 10:39 AM
    Bummer, I was realy hoping someone would have an idea.
    05-14-2012 01:43 PM
    Could you rephrase your question, or better explain what you're trying to accomplish? Maybe I'm particularly slow today (very possible given it's Monday) but I don't understand what you're asking.

All email accounts, whether you're using the Gmail app or the stock Email app require a password. Gmail uses your Google account password, that you enter when you set up your Google account sync. The Email account password is entered when you set up the account for a particular email address.

Are you wanting the Email app to prompt you for a password every time you wish to view emails for that account?
    05-14-2012 02:18 PM
    That is exactly what I want. I want it to prompt me for my password everytime I try to access the email, but I don't want to have to password protect my whole phone. I get my work emails on my phone and want them more secure. Sorry if my first post was confusing.
    05-15-2012 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD