There is a weird thing I have been noticing on my phone and I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this too (I read on the Sprint Forums about this but nothing on here so far). Here is the thing that is happening. I am at the homescreen and when I try to go click an icon to open up an app, sometimes instead of the app opening the menu pop-ups come up (like when you hit the menu button). I also noticed when I swype on a blank spot from the homescreen, this happens also. It does it randomly but not to the point where the phone is not functional or anything (more or less a nuisance at times). So, anyone else notice this too? If so, I am curious to find out if this is a software issue or such.
    05-17-2012 08:49 PM
    This might be the dreaded "phantom menu" problem. If it happens during one out two bars of signal you definitely have it. The only cure is a replacement because it's a hardware problem.
    rev2redlineguy likes this.
    05-18-2012 07:10 PM
    Thank you for the information. I am going by the Sprint store tomorrow to pay my bill so I will have them check it out. That bites because I am on phone #2 and hope if I have to get another replacement, it won't have the same problem. I wonder if I switch from black to white if there would be a difference (probably not but just a thought).
    05-18-2012 09:17 PM
    05-18-2012 09:31 PM