I have no clue what i did for this to happen..

When i go to send a new text message EVERYONE in my phone is duplicated and shows up twice in the drop down box.

In my contacts i have just people with phone numbers checked and everything that has to do with google sync off. Facebook sync is also off.

Im never really this confused but i dont understand how the phone does not know when to merge phone numbers.

If i store a number and that person has a google act and a facebook act when i go to veiw thier contact info it shows 3 of the same numbers merged under one contact.. This is why i turned off google and facebook.

This is my biggest frustration with this phone. I do have OCD and when i see multiple numbers and contacts for the same person it pisses me off lol

now as imy typing this i accidently hit the MERGE WITH GOOGLE and lost all my contacts!!!!!!!! WTF
    05-22-2012 10:04 AM
    do you have the same contacts in the "phone" and "google" memory?
    when my mother-in-law got her first smartphone, the store transfered all of her contacts from her old dumb phone to the smartphone. when i set up her google account, she had duplicate contacts. so i deleted all the "phone" contacts and used just the google ones.

hope this info helps
    05-22-2012 01:43 PM
    The same thing just happened to me. WTF??
    05-23-2012 04:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD