I if I hold my phone by the bottom, wrapping my hand around it, my signal reception seems to be worse than when I hold it at the top. Please let me know if you have the same issue, or if this is well known.
    05-22-2012 10:18 PM
    I if I hold my phone by the bottom, wrapping my hand around it, my signal reception seems to be worse than when I hold it at the top. Please let me know if you have the same issue, or if this is well known.
    it is possible that you would lose some signal strength, the antennae starts at the bottom, but goes up the side as well. You may lose some but shouldnt lose much
    05-22-2012 10:23 PM
    Pretty sure I didn't get an iphone... All joking aside, I have never experienced this before.
    05-23-2012 02:28 AM
    I haven't experienced any signal loss at all.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    05-23-2012 03:27 AM
    yes, as a Sprint user if I'm not holding the phone on the roof of a building I don't get a signal.

I kid. No where I place my hand seems to have no effect on my phone.
    05-23-2012 08:21 AM
    and if I hold my phone inside of a building or in half the zipcodes in Massachusetts I don't get a signal either.

No problems with holding but I have seen other sprint users being able to use their phones in some places I can't.
    05-23-2012 07:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD